Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Baby Bump Tracker week 8 || Fit Pregnancy

Week 8  Dec. 15th, 2014



I have asked Santa for a Chalkboard for Christmas to track my weeks so until then you have to deal with my random pictures I have took to keep track!! This one is actually the beginning of a Pinterest project!! 

How far along – 8 Weeks

Baby size of: Raspberry

Favorite moment this week-  Dr. Appt!!!!   We got rescheduled twice, talk about making me crazy AND they didn't have any ultrasounds open so it was more of a meet and greet AND my Dr. got called into surgery so we met with a midwife!   However they told me very positive notes about having a VBac so overall I was pleased!!

Miss Anything: Normal food, healthy food, proper nutrition ... HA!

Movement: No

Food cravings-  Soup, Soup, and Soup!  It is the only thing I can even think about eating.  I did eat a few normal meals this week BUT only bc I didn't cook it ;) 

Anything making you queasy or sick-  Waking up, moving, thinking, anything I smell.  For real, no actual getting sick and I am not sure what is worse...being so sick without being able to get sick or actually throwing up.  Since this has been 2 weeks of this I am convinced this is worse (my biased opinion) 

Have you started to show yet-  No

Gender- Nothing yet and no other wives tales tried yet! 

Belly Button in or out-  In

Other Notes:  We have an ultrasound appt. next week!!!  Both boys will be with us so we will be telling them then and hopefully meeting our OB!

Exercise:  eehhh...I got Pump in one day and have went on a 3 and 5 mile walk other than that it has legit been a struggle to do anything feeling so sick.  I can push through the exhaustion but not this sickness.

Sleep:  Still up atleast one time each night ... my already small bladder is being tested!

Looking forward to: Ultrasound appt and telling the boys AND I mailed out our cards to immediate family!!! Eeeekkkk!!!!

Interesting Fact from Parenting.com - If you could see your baby now, you'd be able to make out her eyelids, the tip of her nose, and her upper lip. She's approximately three-quarters of an inch long from top to bottom, and her brain, spinal cord, heart, kidneys, liver, and stomach have begun to take shape. The aortic and pulmonary valves are distinctly present in the heart, which has now divided into right and left chambers and gallops at twice your rate (about 150 times a minute). She has distinct, slightly webbed fingers and toes and see-through skin.



No comments:

Post a Comment