Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Baby Bump Tracker week 7 || Fit Pregnancy

Week 7   Dec. 8th, 2014




How far along - 7 Weeks

Baby size of:  Blueberry

Favorite moment this week- Finding a recommended OB for VBac and Making my Dr. Appt for next week

Miss Anything:  Feeling NORMAL and energy!

Movement:  No

Food cravings- Blah, soup, broth, did I mention soup??  Spicy soup is even better.  

Anything making you queasy or sick- What doesn't?? Wow, I am not used to this with my first two.  Taste, smell, thought of food makes me sick right now. 

Have you started to show yet- No...aside from when I am bloated 

Gender- Chinese calendar says GIRL.  One can hope right ;)

Belly Button in or out-  In

Other Notes:  Not telling people and not mentioning anything in front of the kids is ssssooooo hard!

Exercise:  Cardio was family walks and bike rides this week due to some cramping but I was able to get Pump in 3 times this week!!  Hard considering my SERIOUS lack of energy but felt good. 

Sleep:  Why do I not remember waking up everynight this early on to use the bathroom??? I am shocked but I haven't slept through the night once this week.

Looking forward to:  Dr. Appt next week and getting our Christmas cards in the mail to send to family!! 

Interesting facts from parenting.com- By the end of this week, the embryo will more than double its length, growing from approximately 4 to 5 millimeters to 11 to 13 millimeters. It is now about the size of a raspberry. The head is disproportionately larger than the rest of the body, and dark spots mark where the eyes and nostrils will be. The forebrain has divided into the two parts that make up the cerebral hemispheres of the brain, where as many as 100 nerve cells are created each minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment