Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Baby Bump Tracker Week 22 || Fit Pregnancy

Week 22
March 23rd, 2015



How far along – 22 Weeks

Baby size of:  Ear of Corn

Favorite moment this week- Sickness (flu) leaving my house! My boys made my birthday pretty special this week too.  Plus hubby surprised me with a prenatal massage <3 

Miss Anything:  Sleep, just due to sickness from the past 2 weeks

Movement:  Like nothing I ever experienced.  This little gal is all over the place literally.  I feel like she is kicking, punching, flipping, and twisting nad I love it!

Food cravings-  Okra ... aka salty!! 

Anything making you queasy or sick-  Smells from perfumes have gotten me bad lately.

Have you started to show yet-  We are full on showing, all week people were saying to me "I can finally see the bump" or "I wasn't sure if it was you, until I saw the belly"  I think that means it is safe to say we are showing ;)

Gender-  Girl

Belly Button in or out-  In

Other Notes:  We heard the heartbeat this week, 147.  My boys were always 145-160's but usually in the higher range.

Exercise:  Walking, squatting, lunges, and Les Mills Pump.

Sleep:  Hit or miss.  There has been a lot of sickness last couple weeks that getting up 2-3 times in a night was norm.  I think they were all just prepping me for the babies arrival!


Looking forward to:  We have a vacation/babymoon coming up!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment